There are numerous ways to get help with Groovy:
- discuss language usage or direction with other Groovy users and developers through the mailing-lists - this is the place for all official discussions,
- discuss matters on Slack - this channel is not endorsed by the Apache Software Foundation; it's run by Groovy enthusiasts in the community for casual conversations and Q&A,
- find known issues (or create new ones) in our bug tracker,
- attend upcoming events and conferences to learn more about Groovy and to share your experience with others,
- visit a local user group to meet other Groovy enthusiasts.
If you click on the socialize link in the menu, you will also find other ways to interact with the Groovy community, and follow the news around the ecosystem: